Friday, August 26, 2016

Starting The Semester: Some personal tips

Day Planner, Calendar, Organizer, Schedule, Monthly



I've always been fairly organized. I keep a calendar above my desk and write down major deadlines or exam dates so I can glance up and see what kinds of things are coming up. Basically, my biggest tip is just keeping track of your assignments and deadlines somehow. I personally use a calendar, but a planner, an app, or anything really that lets you record upcoming dates would work. It helps you stay on top of the material with just simple checks. I've put together a few others but the main tip I can give is just to keep track of your assignments and exams.

My tips:

1. Keep track of upcoming deadlines, exam dates,  important events in an easy to check manner.

2. Set reminders for yourself. I use post it notes to remind myself about something that I need to get done immediately when I have some free time. I just set the note on my desk so I see it when I get home.

3. Try to work in advance whenever possible. This class gives you the opportunity of working ahead and that's a great thing. If you have a test one week, you can work in advance so you can spend that week studying instead of having to do other work.


I hope these help!

No comments:

Post a Comment