Monday, November 14, 2016

Reading Notes: Week 13 Seven Secrets from Hindu Calendar Art

So I decided to do another video series and honestly, this one is so much better than the series "The Seven secrets of Vishnu" that I watched for the past few weeks. Like I had no idea how much I was missing and I even tried to use Wikipedia in the last series and I still missed so much. This is so much better with the annotated notes that really show you what's going on and give the actual meaningful information behind the piece. I immensely appreciate all the work put into the notes so thank you Laura for making this stuff much more accessible. I actually am really glad to be able to access this material for once. I had been so discouraged with the last one I went through over three weeks.

Bibliography: Seven Secrets of Hindu Calendar art, link

File:Hindu calendar 1871-72.jpg
(Hindu Calendar, wikimedia commons


No comments:

Post a Comment